Moody Killer Design
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Summer is the dopest

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo

Summer is the dopest Empty Summer is the dopest

Mensagem por DiLua Sex Dez 30, 2016 10:55 am

regrinhas

LUMOS,

✝  - NÃO RETIREM OS CRÉDITOS.

✝  - POSTE O LINK DE ONDE IRÁ USÁ-LO PARA PODER VISUALIZAR O CÓDIGO.

✝  - PODEM MODIFICAR, SE TIVER ALGUM PROBLEMA, MANDE MP.

NOX.

Summer is the dopest
Still the pulse survives The conscious candour of our conversation Lovely as you are I see the strain, the pain, the degradation Strips of light delightful

. Either side of bars so thick and wide You hide them with a colourful sigh Falling at your feet in sheer joy that you were able to Receive me like a favourite chair Soaking up the tears if by magic it'll make me Ever warmer even after you're not here Could I be a boat for you a while?

. side of bars so thick and wide You hide them with a colourful sigh Falling at your feet in sheer joy that you were able to Receive me like a favourite chair
. - Soaking up the tears if by magic it'll make me Ever warmer even after you're not here Could I be a boat for you a while?

. side of bars so thick and wide You hide them with a colourful sigh Falling at your feet in sheer joy that you were able to Receive me like a favourite chair

. Soaking up the tears if by magic it'll make me Ever warmer even after you're not here Could I be a boat for you a while?

. Soaking up the tears if by magic it'll make me Ever warmer even after you're not here Could I be a boat for you a while?

DiLua
Moderadores

DiLua

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos